Register on the right to attend this essential webcast.
DATE: Tuesday, January 28
TIME: 9:30 a.m. CT / 11:30 a.m. CT / 12:30 p.m. ET
Despite what can feel like major wins in diversity and inclusion in the legal profession in recent decades, current statistics paint a bleaker picture:
• More than 88% of lawyers in the U.S. are white
• Of managing partners at law firms, only 4% are women
• 96% of law firms state that their highest paid partner is male
• In major law firms, only 3% of associates and less than 2% of partners are black
In this environment, a few pioneering legal teams are tearing down barriers to entry and advancement for women and people of color – building sustainable cultures of inclusion and diversity and setting up the next generation of legal practitioners for success.
In this webcast, you’ll hear from leaders on the forefront who are breaking new ground and implementing innovative programs at legal organizations to erase biased hiring and professional practices.
• Visionary approaches to close the diversity gap in the legal profession
• Common pitfalls to understand and avoid
• Best practices for creating a culture of awareness, accountability, and support for diversity initiatives
• Making the case for inclusion: Overcoming internal challenges
•Real-life success stories of groundbreaking legal teams on the leading edge of diversity
• Effie Sahihi, Senior Legal Project Manager, Legility
• Kamaka Martin, Director, Project Management, Inventus